At Therapy Point we focus on one-on-one treatment sessions for post-operative and fracture rehabilitation patient to return them to their prior level of physical function. This includes successful return to your routine work, recreational activities, and competitive sports.
After the surgery or fracture muscle loose there strength, stability and functions. So, focus is done on viagra priligy online purchase buy modafinil from usa muscle facilitation with areas where the muscles may need special retraining to gain strength and provide stability following a surgery or fracture. Also concentrating on reducing your pain, swelling, inflammation, joint stiffness, increase your ROM, function, gait training, weight bearing etc.
Commonly treated surgeries include:
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Achilles tendon repair
- Total joint replacements (shoulder, hip, knee)
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee surgeries (such as meniscectomies, meniscal repairs)
- Wrist Arthroscopic surgeries
- Arthroscopic hip surgeries (such as labral repairs)
- Nerve releases (such as cubital tunnel, radial tunnel, carpal tunnel, tarsal tunnel)
- Neck and back surgery (such as fusions, laminectomy, decompression)
- Surgical fixation of fractures of the arms and legs
If you don’t find your conditions here please contact clinic for further information.